Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some SMS Fun

• Man: I want a divorce. My wife hasn’t spoken to me in six months.
Lawyer: Better think it over. Wives like that are hard to get!

• If ever in your life u r very sad n feel that u have lost everything, I’ll come, hold ur hand, take u 4 walk on a bridge and show u where 2 jump from.

• Last night, thinking of u, one tear rolled out. I asked, why are u out? Tear said, there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place 4 me.

• Dil mein ek shor ho raha hai, bina SMS dil bore ho raha hai,
Kahin aisa tho nahin ke ek pyara sa dost, mujhse door ho raha hai.

• What is the difference between blood and you? Blood enters the heart and flows out but you entered the heart and stayed.

• Friendship is like the relation between hand and eyes. It's like when the hand gets hurt, eyes cry and when the eye cries, the hand wipes.

• People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I.

No comments: